CLERK OF COURT OCONEE COUNTY
The foreclosure list is now viewable on the South Carolina Judicial Website. The web address is: www.judicial.state.sc.us. Once you are on the home page of the S. C. Judicial Website, go to:
· Quick Links (located in the lower right hand corner of the home screen)
· Click on Court Rosters (the last item in the first column)
· A map of the state of South Carolina will then appear
· Click on Oconee County
· Once you agree to the terms and conditions you will come to the main roster page
· The default roster description is for Common Pleas
· You will need to change the description to Master In Equity
· In order to make this change, click on the drop down menu and choose Master In Equity
· Once the page has refreshed, a list of available rosters will appear
· Look for the foreclosure list you need
If you need further assistance, please contact our office directly.
All foreclosure hearings will begin promptly at 11:00am on the date indicated. The Clerk's office refers to all cases by their case number, so if you wish to view a file please bring the case number with you. Please note that all bidders must verify any and all information on their own. The Clerk of Court will not be held liable for any scrivener errors.